Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Brothers birthday

My brothers birthday is on March 5th. I know in 2009 we all were sick, so Mom let us all stay home from school. I was up all night throwing up. It was terrible. I feel better now, but I am really tired. Mom says I should spend the day resting. Even though we all are sick and we have to stay home from school, I just have to say that sometimes I don't like working.When I told my big brother that I was sick he told me that his birthday party was on Saturday. So I have a couple of days to feel better. Thank goodness for that.

6 comments:

  1. So much for a Saturday party. But we will have one....someday....I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have not been feeling well. I hope you are doing better and can party like it's 2099 with your brother for his birthday soon!! I am so excited you have a blog and I can read about how your wonderful life s going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That sounds like a birthday you guys will all remember. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great that you now have a blog I am soo glad for you.
    PS I really like your background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all feel better soon. Being sick, especially on the weekend, can be a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to following your new blog.

    ReplyDelete