Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Star Student


In Star Student you get a book which is written by everyone else. They're supposed to write things like why you are star student and they should have good handwriting, no erasing, and that's it.

My friend wrote this:
You are a Star Student because you are nice to other people and try very hard NOT to cry. You are a ROARing student. You always pay attention. You are a super kid. Congratulations for being Star Student.
Your friend,
Alex

Another friend wrote this:
You are a Star Student because you are a caring student. You have a good chance at getting the ACE again. You are a good friend. Congratulations.
Your friend,
Ryan

And one last one:
You are a Star Student because you are a ROARing good student! You're respectful because you pay attention most of the time.
Your friend,
Justin.

4 comments:

  1. You were always a fun student to have in my primary class! I am excited to hear that you are a star student at school too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so proud of you buddy! I really like the new tiger Picture on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiger pic is great. I am really happy that you are a star student, your friend wrote some really great things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Dragon!! You are always a star student in my book!

    ReplyDelete